The Georgia Pecan Growers Association, Inc. (GPGA) is conducting a search for an Executive Director.
The position becomes available January 1, 2017
Georgia Pecan Growers Associations strives to provide educational opportunities, industry updates and support to its members.
Dr. Lenny Wells, Associate Professor, University of Georgia, Dept. of Horticulture has created a Pecan blog with a wealth of information. He updates it weekly. Please take the time to visit this blog.
Why Join our Association?
Just a few of the benefits to joining the Georgia Pecan Growers Association
- updates on current market conditions
- provide a networking resource with other growers
- free subscription to quarterly magazine, the Pecan Grower
- assist growers with the cultural aspects of pecan growing
- updates on what's happening in Washington, D.C. that affects the pecan industry
- 2016 Media Packet
- Georgia Sales Tax Exempt Status Link
- Pecan Tree Nurseries
- Georgia Cold Storage Facilities
- GA Harvest Season video
The Mission of the Georgia Pecan Growers Association is to encourage research, education, health benefits and promotion of all phases of production and marketing in the interest of our Pecan Growers in the increasing global market. Recognizing the contribution to the pecan industry made by other pecan organizations the Georgia Pecan Growers shall aid these organizations in every way possible.